Skip to content
- Registered Dietitians’s must be trained to degree level or beyond and registered with the Health Professions Council or they are breaking the law. Check to see if your dietitian is registered by clicking on the link to the Health Professions Council website.
- Dietitians are uniquely qualified to translate the science of nutrition into easy to follow advice for all aspects of diet and nutrition.
- Dietitians are impartial in their advice and do not favour one brand or company over another.
- Dietitians can advise on an extensive range of food related problems in both healthly people and those in ill health or disease.
- ‘Dietitian’ is a protected job title. Only those registered with the Health Professions Council who are appropriately qualified can call themselves a Dietitian.