Quick and easy stir fry suitable for all the family.
P.S. it is perfectly acceptable to stick all the vegetables through the slicer setting on the blender when you’re in a hurry!
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 500g diced pork
- 4 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1tsp garlic infused oil
- 1 finely chopped red chilli (optional)
- Fresh basil leaves
- Chopped low FODMAP vegetables: carrot, courgette, aubergine, pak choi, ginger, red and orange peppers, green beans, green part of a spring onion etc.
- Bean sprouts
- Rice or buckwheat noodles
- Heat a wok or large frying pan and add the vegetable oil.
- Braize the meat in the pan until it is brown.
- In another pan boil/soak your noodles in boiling water until cooked (follow instructions on packet).
- Add the chopped vegetables, chilli and bean sprouts and fry for 3 minutes whist stirring.
- Add the oyster sauce, basil and noodles, stir well and leave to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Dress with the garlic infused oil and toated sesame oil and serve immediately.