- Face-to-face (when government restrictions allow)
- Attend Anywhere video consultation
Bryony provides care for people looking for help with:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Functional Gastrointestinal Disorder (FGID)
- The low FODMAP diet
- Food allergy and Intolerance
- Coeliac disease and gluten intolerance
- Fertility optimisation for men and women
- Weight management
- Eco-friendly sustainable eating
- Safe plant based and vegan diets
Bryony can provide face to face consultations in East Sussex in the catchment area of Rye, Hastings, Bexhill and Eastbourne. During COVID-19 restrictions and for those further away consultations are available via secure Attend Anywhere video conferencing.
Bryony is registered with a wide range of health insurance companies and self-referrals are accepted. These can be organised using the contact form on the menu above.
Find out why you should use a registered dietitian.